Friday, November 6, 2009

Grateful.

Even though there is no need for injections now, I am still on oestrogen tablets and progesterone pessaries to help with the implantation of the embryo. The last blood test revealed my progesterone level to be on the low side thus, my gynae has increased the dosage to three times a day making my work flow rather inconvenient at times. However, I'm glad to have such wonderful colleagues who, despite shortage of staff, have made every attempt to cater to my needs. I feel extremely touched and privileged when the entire operating theatre team (including the surgeon) stopped operation just for me to administer my time-sensitive IVF medication because my supervisor couldn't find me a relief staff.

Thank you, colleagues. You couldn't have been more supportive.

:)

No comments: