Friday, February 5, 2010

Keep Mum.

For some reason, my mom is really nervous about my sharing of the IVF journey with the Internet, and has asked me (repeatedly) not to "expose" so much of what's going on until I'm well into my second trimester (if I should achieve a successful embryo transfer) . I thought it's mainly superstition on her part but I don't really want to upset her either. So, I'm going to refrain talking about it until I have had Onde Onde (or whoever comes next)  transferred and developed into a fetus, if at all. 

So, with no IVF to talk about, I'm left with 'Husband', 'Food' and 'Dogs'. The living things are doing well, particularly the two-legged one, what with his goal of getting his golf handicap by June and his current favourite toy - The Wii (namely Wii Play, Wii Sports and Wii Fit) after we've already acquired Xbox, PSP and Nintendo DS. I mean, it's no fun having one without the rest, isn't it? *rolls eyes* 

Anyway, we're all settling back just fine. I've gone back to work and I'm kinda surprised that I haven't dreaded it (yet). :p I guess the long break in Singapore helped, and doing half-days-only helped too. :) In any case, except for my 8-kilo weight gain, I'm not complaining. 

Till the next post, have a great weekend, y'all! :)