Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just A Quick Update To Say That ...

 ... I'm back in Melbourne! Been back for a week actually but if you've seen the state the house was in (I've always thought cobwebs only appear in houses abandoned for like centuries but no, one month is all you need), you wouldn't have time to update either. Plus the layers and layers of dust! (Where did they come from!). So, anyway, while trying to make the house look like a home again last week, we also got Ginger ready for what we thought would be the impending killer heat (it was 47 degrees around this time last year, and it was 44 degrees the day before we arrived). But, for some reason, Summer seems to have turned into Winter, and I'm currently bundled up in my thermals with the heater blowing hot air onto my keyboard.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 


*Shivers* 

It's bloody cold here lor! 

No comments: