Monday, November 16, 2009

Backyard Barbie.

Comforting words from a good friend,"God's delay isn't God's denial." And if the dude up there was answering my question through her, I guess He's trying to say, hey, you're not forgotten! I'm just slow! OKAY, GOD! I hear ya! :)

In any case, Aunty Susan (who is like clockwork these days) is here again and, if all goes well, I should be able to have my 2nd embryo transfer in about 12 days? :D 

While the wait is on, I had The Satay Man barbequing chicken satays over the weekend in a bid to satisfy my craving for them! :p~



Yup, that's him there (with his plank of plywood). Don't ask me.



Burn, baby, burn! :)




The satay sauce was surprisingly authentic!



Yummilicious mushroom with melting feta cheese.



Hotdogs and potato slices for variety.
What's chicken satays without the obligatory diced cucumbers? ;)

And that's our backyard barbie for you! :) Till then!



3 comments:

Joe Yap said...

We ran out of paper plates, and the plywood was just sitting there, yearning to be utilised..

adrian said...

so local...lol.... but the satay looks delicious....!!!!

Alana Jane said...

They were super delicious!! :D